Monday 14 January 2013

IMMIGRATION

I already had heard about immigration's difficulties but now I can feel that after more than one year living in Canada. Some people at their own country have had many problems even for livelihood. these people are so lucky here and other problems have paled beside their earning livelihood.

But there are some people who they never have had financials difficulties at their back home. these people had social or political problems and after move to this country, they have financial difficulties plus many things like culture shock and ....

My family and me belong to second group. My wife and our older child are upset and always ask me and themselves: why we are here?, why we did that? But I don't think like them, I feel that I can breathe now and I understand difference between comfort and lull so I accept many hardness. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment